Diamond wire spring company
Diamond Wire Spring Company (DWS) is a Leading Designer and Manufacturer of Wire Forms and Quality Springs.
- Family owned and operated since 1939, Diamond Wire Spring has three manufacturing locations and a catalog division that stocks over 10,000 sizes of standard compression spring designs.
- DWS can cross reference to most other stocking competitor parts, and also make specials to your specifications from one to millions.
- Size Range: .008 - .750 round and Rectangular Wire Diameters.
- Styles: Extension, Compression, Torsion, Die Springs, Conical Shapes.
- Plus: Retaining Rings, Draw Bar, Hitch and Safety Pins, Wire Forms, and Special Designs.
- Materials: Music Wire, Oil Tempered, Stainless Steel, Brass, Phosphor Bronze, Alloys, Inconel.
- Secondary: Custom Finishes, Powder Coating, Painting, Custom Packaging, and Assemblies.
Karl Schnack, General Manager
National Catalog Sales
Jim Ligeros, Sales
Glenshaw, PA 15116
Download Diamond Wire Brochure
Website by Nutty to Design